Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A Vision of the Future

I had an amazing vision of the year 2017. Among many other interactive experiences I had through this vision, I was given a view of a series of stakes planted in the ground which the mayor of the village described as their pride and fecundity. I thought they might have been a series of special plants at first, but I realized later that they are a kind of resonance collection system from the earth.

They must suck the ionospheric energy given to earth as charged particles directly from the sun through the ground, without the energy stopping at the earth, in the same way a rope will burn oil from a wick but not be consumed. The earth is our wick. The sun is our oil.

With this technology, every human on earth could have abundant power from the sun without needing to burn fuels or use power lines.

In their timeline, they said this technology was invented in 2013. We may have shaved 5 years off of this technology cycle through my vision. I encourage scientists to begin studying this potential phenomenon immediately.

No comments:

Ancient proverb
"You can never step into the same river twice."

"No two people can look at the same river."
William Bunker