Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A letter from a friend!

Hello
I am happy to read about you on your profile on the site, and I was honestly amazed. Regardless of whether if i receive a reply from you or not, I would have to say that from what I read you are probably the most unselfish person i have ever see.... met of sorts. So please, take flattery in the fact that I have "singled" you out and think whoever you meet on this forum, or by any other means, is a very lucky woman indeed.

Here is my email adress . thank you for reading. friend!@yay.com
You have no obligations not to reply to this email. But I am around even if it was simply as a person to stay in touch with. I will always love to hear from you.
Debby

===

Thank you Debby for your very kind words and support. I will try to fulfill your wishes and dreams as a Representative. You make me fly.

No comments:

Ancient proverb
"You can never step into the same river twice."

"No two people can look at the same river."
William Bunker